Friday, March 2, 2012

I’m 40, right?

 

First, this.

My anticipation for this game has gone beyond the stratosphere.  I can’t remember the last time I was SO engaged in a story, except for reading LOTR back in college.

Thinking about Mass Effect puts a smile on my face and makes me all giddy.  The lore, the universe and its races, planets, technology.  Everything.  I’ve read the comics, read the books (save Deception) and own a few pieces of clothing from the Bioware store.

Nearing March 6 and Mass Effect is all I can talk about.  I’ve made a great group of friends online in the multiplayer demo, which is (I think) a big part of my excitement.  Most of these new friends are from femshep.com, and of the female variety.  I’ve never had so much fun playing a game online.  No condescension, no posturing.  Just honest fun.  Many are new to MP, which makes for a relaxed atmosphere of just trying things out together.

They are courteous, polite and love to share tips and stories about the game.  Ladies I have to say it’s a blast playing with you and I look forward to it every evening (and this is just with the demo!)

I’ve found a great group of people who share a love of this universe (and many other titles I also love).

 

Happy happy!!

No comments: