Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mass Effect Lovin'

Mass Effect 2 is out and much has been improved to all facets of the previous game. Locales ranging from sparse colonies to heavy urban blight are beautifully rendered, all with a hefty amount of atmosphere.


I spent 150 hours with Mass Effect 1 over 5 playthroughs, and up to the very end I was still discovering small gems I'd never noticed before. ME2 will be no different, as I'm enjoying just walking around and taking in the amazing universe Bioware has crafted.


I'm a sucker for character creation screens...I can spend an entire evening playing with features to make a character "just so."...I'm in OCD territory.


I've never used the default Shepard in any of my games and I have the shirt to prove it:



NOT MY SHEPARD

-Roe

No comments: